- “Fay” likely to form: Coastal gusty wind & locally heavy downpours on Friday
- 6/14/20: 2 to 4 inches of rain possible midweek across Southern Virginia
- 6/12/20: Models in disagreement; highest rain threat south and southwest, some flooding possible
- 10 to 15 degrees above average Wednesday; Severe storms possible Wednesday Night across Northern Virginia
- Saturday 5/30: Scattered severe storms possible across Hampton Roads this afternoon
BECOME A VWN WARRIOR & RECEIVE ACCESS TO OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP!
After showing your support to VWN by making a donation, you will receive access to our private VWN Warriors FB group, where you will receive all graphics AND LIVE videos before released to our public Facebook page! After donating, search for "VWN Warriors!" on Facebook and request membership. You will NOT be approved if you are not a paid subsriber!