- High impact storm across Hampton Roads and Outer Banks this weekend; Flooding, wind, high waves, and beach erosion
- Some snow accumulation increasing Tuesday across Central & Eastern Virginia, mainly on grass and colder surfaces
- Rain ending as snow Tuesday; Very cold and windy Tuesday night & Wednesday
- THURSDAY’S SEVERE WEATHER: High concern for damaging wind gusts, tornadoes, heavy rain, and flooding
- Strong to severe storms, heavy rain, & gusty winds Thursday
DONATE TO DENVER MURRAY, VIRGINIA WEATHER NETWORK
Please consider donating to Virginia Weather Action to help keep us running through the winter! Your money helps us pay for radar and model subscriptions and enhancements to the website, plus adds new features either on the website or something entirely new altogether!