- Thursday: Mid-Atlantic will get smacked with strong storms, heavy rain, flash flooding, and gusty winds
- Burst of snow with some freezing drizzle, likely early Thursday for New River Valley, Roanoke Valley, and Highlands
- Wintry mix likely Saturday
- Weekend Weather Update for January 10-12…
- GO or NO? Tuesday’s School Guess on closings, delays, and early dismissal
DONATE TO DENVER MURRAY, VIRGINIA WEATHER NETWORK
Please consider donating to Virginia Weather Action to help keep us running through the winter! Your money helps us pay for radar and model subscriptions and enhancements to the website, plus adds new features either on the website or something entirely new altogether!