When will the first inch of snow fall? We’re doing things a bit different this year with MORE chances for you to win! Please read the contest rules and information below before entering the contest!
CONTEST RULES & INFORMATION
- You may enter *and change* your guess UP TO FIVE (5) DAYS before a potential snow event. To change your guess, just submit a new guess and we will disregard the old entry.
- If a location did NOT receive an inch of snow after a wintry event, you CAN guess again!
- You can ONLY WIN UP TO TWO (2) TIMES. We will draw names from location by the correct date. To make this fair and to give others a chance, you can only win twice. For example, if you guess two locations correctly and we happen to draw your name from TWO locations, you win two prizes. However, you will be disqualified from other entries.
- We’re using TEN (10) official measuring sites across the state of Virginia and Mid-Atlantic region, mainly at airports. We are NOT using backyard measurements, therefore, official measuring sites vary and are scattered across the region. Some airports either do not measure or do not report to The National Weather Service and may be impossible to get an official reading.
- When you enter the contest, you MUST use a valid e-mail address. ONLY Denver Murray and the staff at Virginia Weather Action has access to this information and NO ONE ELSE will see your e-mail address. Once the contest is over, we will delete your information.